– What data do we collect?
– How do we collect your data?
– How will we use your data?
– How do we store your data?
– What are your data protection rights?
– What are cookies?
– What types of cookies do we use?
– How to manage your cookies
– Privacy policies of other websites
– How to contact us
– How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
– Personal contact details such as name, title, address, year of birth, email address.
– Information submitted as part of a competition operated through the Websites.
– Information submitted as part of a survey operated through the Websites.
– Records of correspondence with you whether by email, social media or otherwise.
– Social media profile information, including profile name and picture.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Black Chantry Productions Limited with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
– Register online or directly place an order for any of our products or services.
– Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
– Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
– Enter a competition we may be running.
Black Chantry Productions Limited may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
– Retailers and distributors if you have a problem with a product.
How will we use your data?
Black Chantry Productions Limited collects your data so that we can:
– Process your order and manage your account.
– Email you with news on our and related products and services we think you might like.
We will only share your data with third party organisations to fulfil your product enquiries e.g. connecting you to a retailer in your country.
How do we store your data?
Black Chantry Productions Limited securely stores your data using our website and other databases stored in the EU and processes this data within the EU.
As well as the controls our software vendors utilise, we have:
– Site access controls – only authorised personnel are able to gain access to premises, buildings and rooms where your information is being processed.
– IT access controls – only authorised personnel are able to gain access to your information stored electronically within our IT systems.
– IT security controls – use of appropriate technology and security measures to ensure secure storage of your information.
Black Chantry Productions Limited will keep data related to your registration for a newsletter until you ask to be removed or do not engage with the newsletter for one year. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data automatically through our Newsletter management API.
Black Chantry Productions Limited would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies and suppliers.
– Companies producing material and media in the World of Darkness
– Artists we have used to produce artwork for Vampire: the Eternal Struggle
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Black Chantry Productions Limited from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, follow the “Modify your subscription” link found at the bottom of each of our newsletters, or mail to email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Black Chantry Productions Limited would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
– The right to access – You have the right to request Black Chantry Productions Limited for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
– The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Black Chantry Productions Limited correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Black Chantry Productions Limited to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
– The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Black Chantry Productions Limited erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Black Chantry Productions Limited restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Black Chantry Productions Limited processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Black Chantry Productions Limited transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
– Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
– Functionality – Black Chantry Productions Limited uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
– Advertising – Black Chantry Productions Limited uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Black Chantry has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.